This is the right place to find out more about chris hart, or to contact me for counselling or coaching – as an individual, couple, or group.
I have offices in Nairobi and the UK, and also hold counselling and coaching sessions on-line (Skype, WhatsApp, imo, FaceTime, email, chat).
There’s also information here on my books, articles, broadcasts, talks, workshops, and details of the counselling and coaching techniques I use.
More about chris hart:
- FAQ: information on counselling and coaching sessions, and how to make a booking.
- All about me.
- By far the best way to reach me is a WhatsApp message to 0737700310 / 0722709644 from within Kenya, or +254737700310 / +254722709644 elsewhere. WhatsApp finds me even when I’m travelling!
- Phone / SMS: +254737700310; +254722709644; +447479006114.
- Email, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- A few useful links including some broadcasts on YouTube.
- Articles ».
- Articles are published frequently in the Sunday Nation, Sunday Standard, True Love, DRUM (I’m the Agony Aunt!), Love Matters Africa and elsewhere.
- Single and Searching – available in bookshops and as an e-book
- don’t panic! part 1 – all you need to be successful. e-book
- don’t panic! part 2 – more of what you need. e-book
- don’t panic! part 3 – yet more of what you need. e-book
The first three parts of a series covering all the complicated and messy things that go on in life, especially relationship and career issues.
The books lean heavily on what psychologists have learned about being successful in life over the past hundred years, and on what I’ve learned in my coaching and counselling practice.
The book’s material was originally written for newspaper and magazine articles, TV and radio broadcasts over a number of years and has been extensively rewritten to bring it right up to date.
You can read the books on any Kindle ebook reader, the Kindle Cloud reader, or with the free Kindle App on your smartphone, tablet or desktop computer.
It’s easy to get – just create an account with Amazon, and pay for it using either your Visa or MasterCard debit or credit card.
In Kenya, almost all bank cards can make payments online. At most all you will have to do is to visit your bank and inform them that you want to make online payments with your ATM card or credit card. You actually don’t even need a Kenyan bank account. There are numerous pre-paid debit cards which work just as well. For example, Safaricom’s Mpesa Debit Card, Nation’s Hela Card, I&M Pre-Paid Debit card, KCB pre-paid debit card, Orange Money Visa Card etc.